Our clinic operates in a beautiful, purposefully designed space. Converted from a century-old corner-store building, our space is designed to make children and their families feel comfortable from the moment that they walk in the door. It is also designed to allow innovation and flexibility in the services that we provide.
Our space includes the following features:
- A spacious and comfortable reception area;
- Warm and naturally lit consult rooms;
- A large therapy room for the delivery of group programs, sensory work, active forms of therapy and group presentations;
- A large, fully enclosed outdoor area with vegetable gardens and fruit trees for therapy in an outdoor environment;
- Access to a number of children’s games and activities; and
- Access to a number of technology devices that utilise games and interactive work in therapy where appropriate.